All funds raised by the society go back into the operation of the Old Lilydale Court House and the development of our archive and resources which are available to the public to help them research their family and local history.
- Research done by the society - $20.00 per hour.
- Research carried out by members is free.
- Research by non members using our files - $10.00 an hour with a minimum charge of $5.
- Research by non-members using our equipment $15.00 an hour with a minimum charge of $5.
- Copying or printing of documents – 20c per A4 page (one-sided).
- Scanning of documents or photographs: An 8”x10” photograph laser print copy - $15 a print. Emailed high resolution digital image $25.00.
- Photographic copy of photographs – cost by agreement. Larger size photographic prints – by agreement.
- Cemetery tours - $10 includes book and cup of tea back at Court House. School group tours $2 per child.
- Speakers at society meetings – admission is free for members and $2 for non members, including a cuppa.
- Speakers arranged at any other time - $2.00 for members and $4 for non-members incl cuppa.
- Speakers available to visit groups - $25 fee for the society.